We now assess applications in one of three application periods: February to May, June to September and October to January. See our Grants page for further information.
Sophie’s Moonbeams Trust has been set up to promote the health and education of families of adopted and/or special needs children and young people, by offering grants to enable them to access appropriate help.
Our objectives are:
- To enable access to therapeutic care and education, when appropriate services are not otherwise available or affordable
- To aid the child, children or young person(s)’ development and improve their health and/or wellbeing
- To improve the life chances of young people by developing their skills to increase independence
- To provide support for parents/caregivers to improve family life generally including but not limited to funding appropriate training
- To fund therapies that are calming and support behaviour, social and emotional development
‘’Let Sophie shine a moonbeam on your family … ’’