Sophie’s Moonbeams Trust has been set up to promote the health and education of families of adopted and/or special needs children and young people, by offering grants to enable them to access appropriate help.
Our objectives are:
- To enable access to therapeutic care and education, when appropriate services are not otherwise available or affordable
- To aid the child, children or young person(s)’ development and improve their health and/or wellbeing
- To improve the life chances of young people by developing their skills to increase independence
- To provide support for parents/caregivers to improve family life generally including but not limited to funding appropriate training
- To fund therapies that are calming and support behaviour, social and emotional development
‘’Let Sophie shine a moonbeam on your family … ’’